Annual Scientific Meeting 2017
Sunday 5 to Monday 6 February
Registration is now open, but seats are limited.
The Immunisation Coalition is holding its 2017 ISG Annual Scientific Meeting at the Parkroyal Hotel, Melbourne Airport. The meeting brings together the Science Community, Health Care Professionals, Government and Industry.
Topics will include:
- An update on the 2016 SH and 2016-17 NH influenza seasons
- Oseltamivir use for seasonal and pandemic Influenza
- Influenza in the 65+ population
- Genomic, antigenic, and vaccine effectiveness leading to the H1pdm09 update
- Vaccine effectiveness: H1, H3 and B strains, and cross protection in B lineages.
- Vaccine effectiveness in the indigenous population
- Burden of disease in Australia
- LAIV – past present and future
- Pneumococcal disease session
- Dr Ian Barr
- A/Prof Aeron Hurt
- Prof Paul Van Buynder
- Dr Dan Jernigan
- Dr Jacqui Katz
- Dr Sheena Sullivan
- Dr Peter Markey
- Dr Kevin Yin
- Dr Sanjay Jayasinghe